- Create an ISO of whatever 6.20+ (6.30 & 6.31) required game.
- Open that ISO in WQSG_UMD and browse to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR.
- Extract EBOOT.BIN to a temporary folder.
- Use PRXDecrypter to decrypt the extracted EBOOT.BIN file and rename it to EBOOT.OLD.
- Extract the Prometheus ME631 RAR archive so you have a new EBOOT.BIN and many other prx files.
- Drag ‘n drop EBOOT.OLD, EBOOT.BIN and all those other prx files to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR in WQSG_UMD.
- Copy the ISO to your memory stick and try it out.
- Second Story, God Eater Burst Demo, Yu-Gi-5, and MHP3 Demo are now working.