- Added sctrlKernelSetUserLevel, now you can run VLF homebrews!
- Added sctrlKernelSetDevkitVersion
- Cleaned up the code
- ParitionCheck has a new structure, fixed (now you can load unpacked prxes), thanks to Davee!
- One patch of ModuleManager was not right, fixed (now you can run all homebrews), thanks to Davee!
- Added some systemctrl exports
- Added kubridge library (now psardumper can be loaded)
- Added compatibilty with PSP-1000 and PSP-3000 (PSP GO isn't arrived yet)
- You can load prxes (but only packed, thanks for this tip to GENyUS)
- Added mesgled patch (thanks to Dr. Soup)
- Fixed PartitionCheck patch
- Completed sceModuleManager patch
- Added sceLoadExec patch
- Added 4. Brightness
- Fixed wlan crash
- Added memlmd, umdcache, mediasync, vsh_module and game_module patch
- Improved rebootex
- Now systemctrl will be loaded from memory stick (like chickhen)
- Reversed Systemctrl (30%)
- Added Version Spoofer [6.20 TN (HEN)]
- Rebootex reverse engineered (Load systemctrl.prx successfully)
- Rebootex executable
- Kernel Exploit founded
[15/10/2010] 90% Homebrew support! Thanks to Davee.
[16/10/2010]MaGiXieN will give me his PSP Go, thanks to dashhacks for 180EUR!
[16/10/2010]Today is the last day I work on the HEN. Next week I've school and I am too busy in real life, so I can't work, maybe sometimes on weekends;)