PaGe

Saturday, December 4, 2010

6.20 Digital Comics Exploit (Fake)

This is Video  by Me Guess How i Made it =))  Im Just Showing to you that Digital Comics can Be Exploit
on Future using Half byte Loader  For Now i Have One Savedata Crash on it and i can't analyse it on psplink
because i dont have CFW  Im Currently Waiting For the HEN so i can use Psplink. If you Think i only Have One Crash, I'll Tell you I have 50 and More Crash on psp from Tiff, Savedata,Browser,Theme,Music,Game,Fonts.  Some of it Still Not test on Psplink I hope One of that is Exploitable.


Description says:
EDIT" THIS HOW FUTURE EXPLOIT WILL BE ON DC

Hello Guys I manage to Port my digital Comics savedata Crash too Exploit thanks to this Tutorial http://wololo.net/wagic/2010/09/14/po... i dont know if this exploit works on 6.31/6.35 but i doubt it will work.

Thanks to waren for testing it on psplink ;)
This will Never release its My Private Exploit

No comments:

Post a Comment